1) Login to your account
2) click the plus sign to create a new boat listing
3) Title-Enter the length, make and model
Summary-Enter a brief description adding special features that would be pertinent to a buyer.
4) Once you hit save your full menu edit page will open, here you will be prompted to add more detailed features about the listing. Click on Edit overview
5) Edit overview- Here you will see the information you already added about the title and summary. You can edit this information at anytime. Check the new box under condition if the boat is new. Category, click on this to open the drop down menu and choose your boats category. Classification, click to open drop down menu and choose which best describes your boat. Be sure to hit SAVE.
6) Click on Edit Description, here is where you will put a full description of your boat and it's key features. Hit save!
7) Add price, here you can add several price options for one boat. For example if the boat is for charter, that's one price, for sale another the possibilities are endless. See examples
8) Edit Identity, name, manufacturer, model, year, designer and hull ID
Click on edit specifications-enter the boats measurements.
Add feature, In this section you will add your boats inventory of sails, fishing gear, electronics, safety gear etc etc. Currently this section is not editable, once you hit save if the information is wrong you will need to delete it and start over.
Group Allocations, depending on how many groups you are associated with you are able to share your listing with one or all, up to you.
Blog, This is where you can blog about all of your adventures, updates on boat repairs, travel tips, and helpful information to share with other boaters.
Media, Scroll back to the top, click on the blue plus sign in the add media section.
You can upload picture files from your device via drag and drop, copy paste or use the upload feature. You can clink on the link icon to enter a URL to add a video or even take a picture with your computer, tablet or phone. Pictures are an important feature in selling a boat, make sure the images are clear. You can arrange your pictures after you complete your upload.