In your Dashboard, click on the Plus button to add a new program or channel. In this case we'll click Create Program and open the Program Editor.
You can also go to the Programs Tab and see your list of existing programs. There is an ADD ICON upper right corner click that to open a new Program. Click the Edit tab to the right of a Program to continue working on a Program or Edit a Program. Here you can Preview all your Programs for quicker editing.
When you add a NEW Program you will open a blank Program Editor interface.
Full screen view: Anatomy_of_a_Program
Click the add text icon to open up the text editor. Here you will add the text portion of your Program. You can click and paste or create your own original content. You can add as many text boxes as needed. By using the up and down arrows on the left you can arrange your text blocks. You can not add images in the text blocks. Note: You must delete "Enter some text" or it will appear in your program.
When you highlight all or a portion of your text this editing tool opens up.
Here is the break down of this tool, block by block.
1. (B) Makes the highlighted text Bold
2. The italic symbol creates a slanting of your text.
3. This will underline the highlighted text.
4. This will put a line through the highlighted text.
5. (#) The pound sign is where you can embed a URL.
6. The H will enlarge the highlighted text.
7. (") This will add a shaded column to the beginning of a title or lead headline to add some emphases.
8. (0101) Will change all the text within the text block to a courier font and place it in a shaded box adding great emphasis to the content.
9. This will lower the text below the baseline.
10. This will raise the text above the baseline.
11. (1.) This will number your list ie. your doing a step by step, inventory, etc.
12. The bullet symbol will introduce items in a list.